We appreciate that you and your family are busy, so this notice highlights some useful information to put it in perspective. Thank you for taking a few moments to note these facts:
- Your all-volunteer fire company – Liberty Corner Fire Company – has helped our township earn a very high ISO Fire Protection Rating of 4 out of 9.
- The ISO Fire Protection Rating is used to help calculate the overall cost of insurance for your home or business in Bernards Township.
- LCFC’s 65 volunteers – all with professional, trade and academic full-time careers of their own – arecontinuously trained and prepared to provide structure fire suppression and personnel rescue, motor vehicle fire suppression and patient extrication from crashes, gas leaks and carbon monoxide and hazmat incidents.
- The fire company membership is comprised of your friends and neighbors, men and women, who are inspired to volunteer their personal time and give back to the Community.
- These are the same services that our all-volunteer members have provided to our community for over 104 years to the entire central and southern sections of Bernards Township.
- Your contributions provide for monthly operating funds: ongoing training, rescue equipment, fire fighter turnout gear, leather boots, gloves and helmets and more – see illustration below
- This Fund Drive, combined with various community events during the year such as the Spaghetti Dinner, Comedy Night, Santa Gift Delivery, are the only ways we can raise the funds to provide Liberty Corner a modern, efficient and effective fire and rescue service.
PLEASE PAUSE & CONSIDER WHAT YOUR FAMILY’S SAFETY & SECURITY IS WORTH TO YOU, AND PLEASE GIVE GENEROUSLY.
- Remember to include Liberty Corner Fire Company in your Corporate Matching Funds program, and especially if a Volunteer Hours Matching Fund is offered through your workplace.
- For other questions regarding our fundraisers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Should you also be inspired to volunteer as an Auxiliary Member, Fire Police, or Firefighter, please contact our Chief Peter Aprahamian at email@example.com
- We hope that you never need our services, but if you do, rest assured that we will be there for you.
The Members of the Liberty Corner Fire Company
The Liberty Corner Fire Company provides fire and rescue service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for the entire central and southern section of Bernards Township
Donate Online below or scroll down to mail in your donation.
Please return the form along with you donation to:
INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING THE CHARITIES SECTION OF THE NEW JERSEY DIVISION OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS, (973) 504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT WWW.NJCONSUMERAFFAIRS.GOV/OCP.HTM#CHARITY. REGISTRATION WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT.