The Liberty Corner Fire Company is an all-volunteer organization responsible for raising the majority of our own funding through various events such as the Holiday Gift Delivery, our Comedy Nights, and our Annual Fund Drive. These funds are used to purchase new fire fighting equipment and maintain our existing equipment and facilities.
- Your all-volunteer fire company – Liberty Corner Fire Company – needs your help
- LCFC’s 60+ volunteers – all with professional, trade and academic full-time careers of their own – are continuously trained and prepared to provide fire suppression and rescue from structures, motor vehicle crashes, gas leaks, carbon monoxide incidents, and hazmat incidents to name a few.
- The fire company membership is comprised of your friends and neighbors, men and women, who are inspired to volunteer their personal time and give back to the Community.
- These are the same services that our all-volunteer members have provided to our community for over 100 years to the entire central and southern sections of Bernards Township, 18 of the 26 square miles of the township.
- Your contributions provide for monthly operating funds: ongoing training, rescue equipment, firefighter turnout gear, boots, gloves and helmets and more
- This Fund Drive, combined with various community events during the year such as the Spaghetti Dinner, Comedy Night, Santa Gift Delivery, are the only ways we can raise the funds to provide Liberty Corner a modern, efficient and effective fire and rescue service.
- Remember to include Liberty Corner Fire Company in your Corporate Matching Funds program, and especially if a Volunteer Hours Matching Fund is offered through your workplace.
- For other questions regarding our fundraisers, please email email@example.com
We hope that you never need our services, but if you do, rest assured that we will be there for you.
The Members of the Liberty Corner Fire Company
The Liberty Corner Fire Company provides fire and rescue service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for the entire central and southern section of Bernards Township
INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING THE CHARITIES SECTION OF THE NEW JERSEY DIVISION OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS, (973) 504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT WWW.NJCONSUMERAFFAIRS.GOV/OCP.HTM#CHARITY. REGISTRATION WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT.